Wall murals are an excellent method of advertising for a business looking for something a little different from the traditional methods. Wall murals are seldom used in a traditional company’s marketing mix. Consider adding wall murals to your company's marketing plan for these seven reasons:
A wall and door wrap collage on a painted block wall creates an attractive storefront for an athletic venue inside of a sports complex
- Their simplicity makes it easier to attract an audience. Murals aren’t complicated and they don’t have many words to distract viewers from the overall message. This allows the brand image to be better remembered by the audience.
- They build reputation. Just as with any other form of marketing, murals say something about your brand.
- Using a wall mural is a relatively inexpensive marketing tactic, making this option extremely cost effective.
- There's a high level of exposure when it comes to murals. The sheer volume of eyes that pass by a mural translates into a greater possibility of marketing success.
Wall wraps and wall murals create large and effective advertisements
- Murals have a long life, as opposed to other forms of marketing which can only last for a few days or so.
- They advertise around the clock, as potential clients can see them 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There's no need to turn anything on or off to make them visible. As long as someone is nearby, a mural is advertising your business.
- Wall murals are extremely customizable. Use the imagery, colors and text most applicable to your business needs for a successful custom wall mural.
A custom wall covering or wall mural can also be used for temporary programs