If you’re looking for vehicle wrap graphics in Franklin TN or beyond, we’ve got the experience and talent to create beautiful mobile advertising that can have a significant impact on your bottom line. So you might be wondering what’s involved with purchasing vehicle graphics? We’ve broken the process down into a few easy steps.
This truck was transformed with a partial wrap, door decals and white lettering. Looks great!
1. Give us a call or stop by to get your project started! - We enjoy meeting new customers and would enjoy spending a little time getting to know you and your project. We’re also happy to give tours of our shop. Come by anytime, Monday thru Friday, 8-5, to meet our talented team and see our facility.
Contour cut graphics like these definitely get noticed!
2. Initial Estimate - In order to provide an initial estimate for your vehicle graphics, we’ll need to know the following:
- Year, Make, Model and Trim Package of the Vehicle
- Paint Condition
- Photos of all sides of the vehicle, or we will need to see it in person
- Amount of coverage (full, partial or spot decals?)
- Other questions we will ask include:
- Does your vehicle have an old wrap or graphics that need to be removed?
- Do you have original artwork, or will we have to create the entire design from scratch?
- Will the wrap be permanent or temporary?
- Will our Franklin location work for the installation?
3. Design Phase - Once you’ve approved a preliminary estimate, we then enter the design phase. We charge the initial design fee separate from printing and installation. Our design fee includes a consultation with our designer and the creation of concept art (in the form of a proof.) You can learn more about this process by reading: A Guide to Understanding our Vehicle Wrap Design Process.
We provide a proof like this along with accurate color matching to ensure your final wrap meets your specifications.
4. Printing and Installation - Once you’ve approved and signed off on the design proof, it’s time for us to move forward with the fun part...printing and installation! Your vehicle wrap or decals will be printed on high performance vinyl. We will apply a laminate for UV and scratch protection. Our talented team of installers will then apply the vinyl to your vehicle.
Can you believe this van was white? Full coverage wraps like this make a bold, professional statement.
So there you have it! Not too complicated, right? We try to keep the process as simple and straightforward as possible so you can get your vehicle back on the road and making money for you.
If you’re located outside of Middle Tennessee, we can still offer you our wrap design and printing services. We have many customers who purchase our advertising wraps and then have them applied by a professional installer in their city. We can help find a reputable installer in your area. We also provide this service for fleet wrap installations.
Curious to learn more about advertising wraps? This article contains a list of some of our most informative articles to date: Your First Commercial Advertising Wrap: Here’s What You Need to Know!
When you’re ready to get the process started on your vehicle graphics, give us a call at (615) 595-6564 or click on the button below. We look forward to working with you!
We’re a sign company and custom design + build shop located in Middle Tennessee, but we also serve parts of southern Kentucky, northern Alabama and beyond! We specialize in vehicle wraps, environmental branding, lobby and logo signs, wall murals, window graphics, architectural displays, event signage, trade show displays, and custom projects. We also ship our custom products to addresses in the US and Canada.