So you’ve decided to invest in a commercial advertising wrap for your business. Smart move! We’ve been wrapping vehicles for more than 10 years now and have written some very informative blog articles about the subject. Check out this list to help get the process started on your first wrap.
Wraps have a big advantage over traditional advertising. You can drive or park them almost anywhere!
A Few Things You Need to Consider
- Installing a Vehicle Wrap on a Leased Vehicle? Read this First! - If you’re wondering if a vehicle wrap is right for your leased vehicle or fleet of vehicles, this article explains some important things you need to know.
These are just a few of the many leased Nissan NV vans we wrapped for Cracker Barrel's catering division.
- Best Paint Conditions for Vehicle Wraps: Our Answers to Your FAQs! - If your vehicle is more than a few years old, you need to check its paint condition to make sure vinyl will adhere effectively and won’t damage the paint when it’s removed. This article answers some of the most common questions we receive about acceptable paint conditions for vehicle wraps.
- Vehicle Advertising: How Much Do You Need to Get Noticed? - Is the price of a full-coverage vehicle wrap a little too much for your small business? We also offer partial wraps and decals. This article explains the different options, so you can choose the vehicle advertising that works best for your budget.
The Design Process
- 5 Important Items to Include on Your Commercial Vehicle Wrap - Wondering what types of information should be included in your commercial advertising wrap? Read this article!
- A Guide to Understanding our Vehicle Wrap Design Process - The steps in this article will help move your ideas from initial concept, to design, to installation quickly and efficiently!
Proofs like these provide our customers with a good visualization of the wrap prior to printing.
- How to Review Design Proofs for Vehicle Wraps & Custom Signage - Be sure to pay close attention to the items listed in this article when you receive your design proof. Once a wrap has been printed, it’s too late to make changes!
Preparing Your Vehicle
- How To Prepare Your Vehicle for a Vinyl Wrap - We explain how to prepare your vehicle just before bringing it to our shop for a wrap installation.
We recommend only hand washing a new vehicle wrap. This is just one important step to keeping it looking and performing its best!
- Keeping It Clean: Care and Maintenance Tips for Vehicle Wraps - By following our proper care and maintenance tips for vehicle wraps, you can keep your vehicle (and your investment) looking its best for many years to come! Read this article to learn more.
- Removing a Vinyl Car Wrap: We Answer Your Most Common Questions - Our production manager answers some common questions we receive about removing vinyl wraps.
If you want to learn more about commercial vehicle wraps, we have plenty of additional information on our website! Check out our photo gallery to see some of our most recent custom wraps. Click here for educational articles about vinyl wraps. To see some of our latest projects (which include vehicle wraps and other custom signage projects), check out our Project of the Week articles.
[caption id="attachment_4436" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Check out our photo gallery to see some of the eye-catching wraps we've designed, printed and installed for our clients. [/caption]
Now that you’ve done your research, you should be well prepared to meet with our talented team to start the design process on your commercial advertising wrap! Give us a call at (615) 595-6564 or click on the button below to get the process started. We look forward to working with you!
We’re a sign company located in Franklin, TN, but we serve all of Middle Tennessee, including Nashville, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Smyrna, Spring Hill, Columbia and Murfreesboro. We specialize in vehicle wraps, environmental branding, lobby and logo signs, wall murals, window graphics, architectural displays, event signage, trade show displays, and custom projects. We also ship our custom vehicle wraps and signage products to addresses in the US and Canada.
Leave a Reply