Monroe Harding has been improving the lives of young people since 1893. The dedicated staff provide hope, healing and opportunities through foster families, independent living apartments, academic support, financial literacy, workforce development, and life skills training. We were recently hired to fabricate and install new custom interior signs for this great organization. Check out Monroe’s Harding new look!
We love the house in the Monroe Harding brand mark!
We worked with both Monroe Harding and designers from Gresham Smith who generously donated their time to provide the art direction and pre-production files for this project. Our work included the fabrication and installation of the following signs:
1. Dimensional Logo Sign (pictured above) - This sign, installed in the main reception area, includes 1/2” thick acrylic letters that are approximately 9” tall and the organization’s 24” x 18” brand mark cut from 3/4” thick white acrylic. We digitally printed the brand mark on vinyl and applied it and the dark gray vinyl letters on the acrylic pieces.
2. Donor Houses & Text - We laser cut 78 houses from 1/4” thick acrylic and applied digitally printed graphics (in different colors) with sponsor names on the faces. Clear matte film was applied on the houses that don’t currently have a donor name. The letters were cut from ½” thick white acrylic. Dark gray vinyl was applied to the letter faces.
Donor walls like this one are a great way to recognize the people and companies that support an organization.
3. What We Value Text and Panel - The words “What We Value” were also fabricated from 1/2” thick white acrylic with dark gray vinyl applied on the faces. The 95” x 45” values panel included a ⅜” thick white acrylic back layer with openings cut for the words “Optimism, Inclusion, Curiosity, Collaboration, and Personal Accountability.” The words were fabricated from ¼” thick acrylic, and the faces were covered in colored vinyl. We also digitally printed the graphics on the values panel in a matte vinyl in corresponding colors.
Want visitors to know what you stand for? Put it on your walls!
4. H2O Photo Wall Text - The words “H2O, Homes, Healing and Opportunities” were cut from 1/2” thick acrylic. Dark gray vinyl was applied and the words were installed above a photo display in a main hallway.
This photo wall is a great way for Monroe Harding to show different ways they positively impact young people in Middle Tennessee.
5. Mission Moments Text - We cut the words “Mission Moments” from matte white vinyl and applied them to a wall in the break room adjacent to a pin-up board where staff can highlight meaningful “moments” in their programs.
This vinyl lettering is simple, but adds a professional touch!
We were honored to partner with the caring folks at Monroe Harding to create custom interior office signs that clearly show their mission and values. Kudos and thanks to our talented friends at Gresham Smith who did such a nice job on the design!
Does your company need facility branding? We have the experience, team and equipment to create the right look and feel for your business! You can reach us at (615) 595-6564 or click on the button below to get your project started. We look forward to working with you!
We’re a sign company and design + build shop in Franklin, TN that strives to create the highest quality custom products and takes time to create great relationships with our customers! We also serve Nashville, Brentwood, Spring Hill, Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, Smyrna, Dickson, Murfreesboro and Columbia. We can ship our signage products to any address in the U.S. or Canada.
In addition to environmental branding, we also specialize in vehicle advertising wraps, lobby and logo signs, wall murals, window graphics, architectural displays, event signage, trade show displays, and custom projects.
Leave a Reply